In QuickBooks software, you may match the transactions of your bank with recorded transactions in the software with the help of the reconciliation process in it. Even if you are performing the process of reconciliation every month, there may be a mismatch of the recorded transactions with transactions in the bank. In this kind of situation, it is required to undo the specific countries in software. It is important to get complete information about the process of reconciliation and the steps to undo it in the software.
As a user, if you know about the process of undo reconciliation in QuickBooks Tech Support Number, it will be easy to make the adjustments and to know about the previous errors faced in the program. If you are using desktop version of QuickBooks, there will be a process of undoreconcile with just one step. However, you will need to undo reconciliations for all the transactions individually if you are using online version of QuickBooks.
The process to undo reconciliation in desktop version of QuickBooks:
If you are going to work on any of the desktop versions including QuickBooks Pro or premier, it will be easy to undo the reconciliation process. You just need to follow the steps given below for it:
- Open QuickBooks and access Bank screen in it
- Navigate on the screen and click “Reconcile now” option
- Click at the option of “undo last reconciliation” for the further process
If you are going to follow this process to undo the reconciliation you should locate the dispensaries and make list in order to avoid further errors.
Method to undo bank reconciliation in online QuickBooks:
The users, who are using the online version of QuickBooks, they will need to follow a different method of undo reconciliation in it. As you know, there is one by one transaction reconciliation steps so you will need to undo it one by one by using the steps given below:
- Click the option “Registers” from banking menu options
- Select the account number from a menu of resistor name that you want to unreconcile
- Select the transactions to unreconcile
- After that, click R at top of that transaction to change its status to unreconciled
Follow the steps given below to undo reconciliation transactions one by one in QuickBooks online:
- Click at Gear icon available at top of the screen
- After that, locate the required row and click at View Register tab
- Then, go to a recorded transaction that you want to add it and move to reconcile status
- Select the complete top row of these transactions and continue it to change the status of transactions.
- If there is C label on the field, it indicates the cleared transactions
- If it has label R, it will indicate the reconciled transaction
- If there is no label, it means that it is not reconciled and not cleared
- After that, you will click at “Save” option
Steps to undo entire reconciliation:
If you are using QuickBooks and looking to undo the entire list of reconciliation transactions, you will need to select and add it every transaction entry one by one for it. As usual, you can also get help with reconciliation report or you can use bank statement for the verification of transactions that you are going to edit. It will be the complete process when you want to undo the reconciliation process in your QuickBooks. The users will follow a step-by-step process for any kind of changes in reconciliation transactions.
Customer care services for help for the process:
As a user, you may require help for the complete process of how to undo reconciliation in QuickBooks software. There may be several kinds of issues that you are unable to understand as a user of this software. If you are facing any kind of inconvenience to follow any of the steps given above, you don’t need to worry too find an instant solution for it.
We are here to solve all these queries and concerns of all the QuickBooks users, you just need to dial our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and you can get instant customer care support by our technical experts. We are available 24/7 to serve you with these excellent services.